As a C.A.R.E. member, you will be involved in education and advocacy for living sustainably and responsibly with Camano Island.
- Make your voice heard
- Get early notice of land use threats
- Receive periodic emails about issues and events
- Community Involvement
- Meet new friends
C.A.R.E. Meetings are periodic and organized on an as-needed basis. You choose your level of interest and involvement:
- Attending C.A.R.E. meetings
- Attending community hearings
- Writing Letters
- Providing financial support
- Joining email or mailing list
- Other means of helping / supporting
We ask that members provide an annual donation at the level they are able to. Please see our Donate page for more information.